We strive to provide a caring environment where we put both the child and the parent at ease. Our stylists are skilled in cutting hair for all children, and provide that extra special touch for those with special needs. Not all children like to get their haircut, we are aware of this struggle and do all we can to make the experience one that they will want to have again. We strive to help all kids Discover How Much Fun A Haircut Can Be!
HELPFUL HINTS & POLICIES
So we can provide the best service possible for all of our friends, here are some helpful hints and a reminder of our policies:
1. Please be on time - After 5 minutes you will be considered a walk-in.
2. At booking, please let us know if your child is fearful of haircuts. This way we can add extra time and make the process as easy as possible for your kiddo.
3. Be Prepared - Is your child tired or hungry? Is he bothered by the hair that falls down the back of his shirt? If so, always best to wait until after meal or nap time and bring a fresh shirt!
4. Sensory Sensitive - The Autism Society of San Antonio provided us with tips on how to help our friends with sensory needs. - Choose an appointment time when the salon is not busy. Typically, weekdays, 12-2, or later in the evening. Give us a call and let us know what are your child's triggers - clippers, hair dryers, etc.
5. Tipping - A 20% gratuity is customary. Our stylists rely on tips for their livelihood. Please be considerate.
6. Tangles - Please brush out your child's hair prior to your appointment. If you can't, let us know at time of booking as detangling can take as long as a haircut! There will be an extra charge of $8.95 for the service.
7. Redos - All redos must be done the SAME week of service.
We loved it! Will definitely be back. Great hospitality, and we have not found that since we moved to SA. Our special needs son was very comfortable and did not fuss on his cut like he normally does, which was a blessing.
Victoria - San Antonio, TX
My daughter had a wonderful haircut experience! The place is clean and colorful. They have a small play area and TV's to entertain the kiddos. Daughter's stylist was awesome!
Rachelle - San Antonio, TX
Great place to take your kids. As soon as you walk in you’re greeted with friendly staff & a playground for your kids to play in while you’re waiting. I showed them a picture of how I wanted my 2 year old sons hair and they made it look exactly how it was in the picture.
Maddie - San Antonio, TX
Took our 1 year old for a haircut. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming! His stylist was amazing...and he doesn't exactly sit still! She was very patient, friendly and quick! We also had a chance to chat with the owners after. They were so sweet! We will definitely be back.
Miranda - San Antonio
FAMILY DAYSave when you bring in multiple children during the same visit. Pay regular price for the first haircut and enjoy special savings on each additional.
PACKAGE SPECIALSPurchase prepaid KidsCuts at a special rate. Use them on one child or share with all the kids in the family!
LOCAL SPECIALSDon’t miss out on local specials at your area Cookie Cutters! CLICK HERE to register
LOYALTY PROGRAMEarn points each time you visit and redeem them on future services or retail products.