Here are our new procedures. Please be aware of the following requirements:
1. Haircuts are by APPOINTMENT ONLY! You can schedule by downloading our APP - Cookie Cutters Haircuts, on our website, www.haircutsarefun.com or by clicking the BOOK NOW button below!
2. Masks are mandatory for adults. Please bring your own. Also, please bring a mask for your child (if he/she will tolerate).
3. Only one caregiver/parent per client (s). This will help us keep occupancy down numbers.
4. When scheduling, if you do not see a particular time available it has already been taken. You will need to select another day or time.
5. When you get to the salon, please call to let us know you have arrived and then wait in your car until your designated time. Waiting in your car allows the stylist to wash their hands, clean and disinfect all surfaces, cars, seating bench, credit card machine, cutting tools; basically anything that has been touched by the stylist and clients before you. And also enables us to maintain social distancing.
6. When you enter the salon, we request you either use hand sanitizer or move straight to the bathroom and wash the hands of everyone with you for 20 seconds with soap and water. This will help us protect our staff by ensuring all clients have clean hands before their haircut.
7. A freshly laundered cape will be used on each client.
8. Bring a change of clothes if your child won't tolerate the cape or is bothered by the loose hair. Lint rollers will NOT be available, nor will we use a blow dryer to blow hair from clothing.
9. We will not offer blow dry services at this time.
10. Bring a tablet if your child likes to play games. Our game controllers will remain out of service.
11. Six foot distancing is required between your family and other clients in the salon. Because of this we have chosen to shut down the slide for the time being.
12. Balloons and lollipops will be kept behind the reception desk. We will distribute upon request.
13. Extra sanitation and cleaning procedures have been put in place and are strictly followed. Protocols will be displayed in the salon.
We know this new normal will take some getting used to, but we will work hard to provide the same great haircut experience you have come to expect!
Cookie Cutters far exceeded my expectations. We took my 3.5 year old in for her first hair cut they were quick and the environment was fun. The play area was great for keeping my 1.5 year old entertained while we waited.
My daughter loves getting her haircut here. She always has fun and is excited to go. The staff is attentive and accommodates my request to shorten her bangs past what they would normally do. I got my haircut this last time too. The stylist was quick & efficient!
Super friendly hair dresser and receptionist. We had a great visit and my daughters love their hair!
Great environment ! I love this place because my LO can actually stay still.
My toddler hates getting his hair cut. But, the stylists at Cookie Cutters are incredibly patient and professional despite his screams and wiggles. They even make an effort to calm and distract him. I am so thankful to have found Cookie Cutters, I will never take my son anywhere
FAMILY DAYSave when you bring in multiple children during the same visit. Pay regular price for the first haircut and enjoy special savings on each additional.
PACKAGE SPECIALSPurchase prepaid KidsCuts at a special rate. Use them on one child or share with all the kids in the family!
LOCAL SPECIALSDon’t miss out on local specials at your area Cookie Cutters! CLICK HERE to register
LOYALTY PROGRAMEarn points each time you visit and redeem them on future services or retail products.