Our goal at Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids is to provide families with an amazing haircut experience. From the slide to the TVs/Netflix, video games, and fantasy chairs on the cutting floor our expert staff is waiting to provide your child with a one of a kind experience.
We strive to provide a caring environment where we put both the child and the parent at ease. Our stylists are skilled in cutting hair for all children, and provide that extra special touch for those with special needs. Not all children like to get their haircut; we are aware of this struggle and do all we can to make the experience one that they will want to have again. We strive to help all kids Discover How Much Fun A Haircut Can Be!
My kids and I have always had a great experience at Cookie Cutters. The staff is friendly and professional, and the atmosphere is ideal for young children. We leave with smiles and great haircuts!
West Chester, Ohio
Fantastic experience! This was my son’s second haircut, and the first one at another salon did not go well at all. The stylist here was EXTREMELY patient with him (and me) and there were zero tears this time. She did a great job and was fantastic with my 2 year old. Awesome place.
We are re-opening June 9th??!! Online booking is now open, but please be sure to check out our updated policies and procedures below ??. We will be working off appointments only and not accepting walk ins, so be sure to download our app ??for easy appointment scheduling https://qrs.ly/y9ahr1m
Here are a few things to know before coming to the salon:
1. Clients will be seen by appointment only. The easiest way is to book an appointment is through our app!
2. We are asking only on parent or care giver per child receiving a haircut come for the appointment. This will help keep the number of people in the salon low and help with social distancing. We are committed to keeping everyone healthy and safe while cutting off those quarantine locks!
3. When arriving for your appointment do not come inside until you have called 724-591-5333 ?? to check in. We will let you know what time to come inside. This will allow us the time to sanitize between every customer.
4. We need all adults and children over the age of two to wear a mask ??. We are required by the State of Pennsylvania to require this. Our employees will be wearing masks too.
5. At this time, the playground will be closed. BUT, there is still a TV at each one of our fantasy stations where your kids can choose what to watch. Balloons and lollipops are handed out individually!
6.We ask all adults and children entering the salon to please go right back to the restroom and wash their hand ?? or use hand sanitizer.
We have implemented additional cleaning procedures throughout the day and in addition, we have hired Enviro-Masters to come in weekly to completely sanitize our entire salon.
We do ask that if anyone in your family is sick or not feeling well to please reschedule your appointment. This can also easily be done through our app.
We’ve missed you and those cute kiddos and can't wait to see you all soon!!!
FAMILY DAYSave when you bring in multiple children during the same visit. Pay regular price for the first haircut and enjoy special savings on each additional.
PACKAGE SPECIALSPurchase prepaid KidsCuts at a special rate. Use them on one child or share with all the kids in the family!
LOCAL SPECIALSDon’t miss out on local specials at your area Cookie Cutters! CLICK HERE to register
LOYALTY PROGRAMEarn points each time you visit and redeem them on future services or retail products.