Our goal at Cookie Cutters Haircuts for Kids is to provide families with an amazing haircut experience. From the slide in the waiting area to the TVs and fantasy chairs on the cutting floor our expert staff is waiting to provide your child with a one of a kind experience.
We strive to provide a caring environment where we put both the child and the parent at ease. Our stylists are skilled in cutting hair for all children, and provide that extra special touch for those with special needs. Not all children like to get their haircut, we are aware of this struggle and do all we can to make the experience one that they will want to have again. We strive to help all kids Discover How Much Fun A Haircut Can Be!
COVID-19 UPDATE: Our cleaning and safety procedures meet or exceed the policies set forth by the state of NJ (see below). In addition, everyone over age 2 must wear a mask and services are offered by appointment only so as to limit the amount of people in the salon and maintain proper (6') distancing between clients.
1. All stylists will wash hands for 20 seconds before taking a customer back and again after finishing service with a client. All receptionists will wash hands or use hand sanitizer after handling any cash or exchanging any materials with a client at checkout.
2. Stylist Tools, Stations & Stylist Chairs - Cleaned and disinfected after every haircut with Rejuvenate, an EPA-approved hospital grade disinfectant for salons and spas that has a one-minute contact time effectiveness.
4. Combs & Brushes - A clean comb/brush will be used on every client. Combs and brushes are cleaned/disinfected using Barbicide, an EPA registered hospital grade disinfectant for all salon tools. Barbicide is germicidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
5. Capes and Towels - A clean cape and/or towel will be used on each client and placed in laundry machine after each use. Capes are washed in HOT water with laundry detergent and dried on high.
6. Play Area currently closed and lollipops/ballons avail on request only.
7. Seating Bench - wiped down every hour with EPA-approved disinfectant and cleaned at closing with a mix of soap and hot water.
8. Credit Card Machine - disinfected after every use.
9. Door Handles - wiped down every hour with Rejuvenate.
10. Bathroom - cleaned twice daily using bleach cleaner or EPA-approved disinfectant.
I brought both of my girls in for haircuts. The stylists did a great job, and the girls loved playing before and after their cuts!!
Very attentive , clean, and kid and parent friendly location. Highly recommend !
Very cute environment and patient staff! Great for little ones of all ages!
Vicky did a wonderful job with my son Aiden last night. Very patient and understanding about what my son wanted and that he tends to not sit still well. Will definitely be back again!
Thanks for doing the impossible and giving my son a haircut today! He was very nervous and you let him warm up to the idea by sitting in a cool car watching TV and building things for 30 minutes!! On top of that the owner graciously played I Spy with my other son to keep him ente
The staff is the nicest and it's so kid friendly. TVs at each station. Cute bows to purchase also. Will definitely come back.
We will open one hour early (8AM) to accommodate your special needs. Appointment Required - must call salon to book. (201) 642-4142
FAMILY DAYSave when you bring in multiple children during the same visit. Pay regular price for the first haircut and enjoy special savings on each additional.
PACKAGE SPECIALSPurchase prepaid KidsCuts at a special rate. Use them on one child or share with all the kids in the family!
LOCAL SPECIALSDon’t miss out on local specials at your area Cookie Cutters! CLICK HERE to register
LOYALTY PROGRAMEarn points each time you visit and redeem them on future services or retail products.