So we can provide the best service possible for all of our customers, here are some helpful hints and a reminder of our policies:
1. Our services are BY APPOINTMENT. We will take a walk-in only if there is time available.
2. Please be on time - after 5 minutes you will be considered a walk-in.
3. At booking, please let us know if your child is fearful of haircuts. This way we can add extra time and make the process as easy as possible for your kiddo.
4. Be Prepared - Is your child tired or hungry? Is he bothered by the hair that falls down the back of his shirt? If so, always best to wait until after meal or nap time and bring a fresh shirt!
5. Sensory Sensitive - The Autism Society of Central Texas provided us with these tips on how to help our friends with sensory needs. - Choose an appointment time when the salon is not busy. Typically, weekdays, 12-2, or later in the evening. Give us a call and let us know what are your child's triggers - clippers, hair dryers, etc.
6. Tipping - A 20% gratuity is customary. Our stylists rely on tips for their livelihood. Please be considerate.
7. Tangles - please brush out your child's hair prior to your appointment. If you can't, let us know at time of booking as detangling can take as long as a haircut! There will be an extra charge of $10.00 for the service.
8. Redos - All redos must be done the SAME week of service.
If I could give them 6 stars I would!!! I absolutely loved the way they cut all three of my children's hair it was amazing. It's really hard to find someone that can cut children's hair and I've found my place. My daughters couldn't stopped talking about how much they love it!
We went to Cookie Cutters for our son's first haircut, and we were a little apprehensive of how he would react. They were professional, quick, and so great! The chairs are all cars or planes, they have TVs and bubble machines for distraction, and we got a balloon when we left!
Cookie Cutters is great! It is a nice, clean, fun space where kids get their haircut by great stylists who know how to work with children. I was very impressed by the overall quality and promptness of this experience and will definitely bring both of my children back.
Great experience. Clean, well-maintained, and excellent customer service. I love that there's a playscape for the kids to play on while they're waiting. Ms. Irene went above and beyond to be kind to my daughter and the cut ended up being great. We'll be back!
This was Gregory’s first experience with big boy clippers, and while he was not in love with the clippers, the stylist was extremely patient with cutting his hair and putting him at ease. And they gave him exactly the cut I wanted, even asking to see pictures first to make sure!
FAMILY DAYSave when you bring in multiple children during the same visit. Pay regular price for the first haircut and enjoy special savings on each additional.
PACKAGE SPECIALSPurchase prepaid KidsCuts at a special rate. Use them on one child or share with all the kids in the family!
LOCAL SPECIALSDon’t miss out on local specials at your area Cookie Cutters! CLICK HERE to register
LOYALTY PROGRAMEarn points each time you visit and redeem them on future services or retail products.